armrest for A4

Hi all, I'm looking for an armrest for my 96' A4. Can you recommend some e-shops for me so I can buy it from internet? Thanks.
Ben

This person is not on the net but give him a call 519-746-2277
Ben wrote:

If you're talking about some kind of aftermarket armrest, I have no idea.
I found an OEM one on eBay, after looking for a few months. Installing it was ridiculously simple, it's probably worth the wait until one of those pops up.