Audi 1.8 cylinder head bolt question

I have a 2001 Audi A4 1.8 turbo engine. I am trying to get the cylinder head off. Can anyone tell me what size tool I need to fit the head bolts? I think they are maybe T-50 torx, but not sure. The tool has to
be long to fit down inside the bores. If anyone knows what tool to use, and where I can get one, I would be most grateful.

It appears similar to a torx head but it's actually a polydrive. http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=all&item_IDx203&group_ID 358&store=snapon-store&dirtalog
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.address says...

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=all&item_IDx203&group_ID 358&store=snapon-store&dirtalog What's a polydrive? I clicked the link, but didn't have it. Where can I get one?

T snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

http://www.zdmak.com/wbstore/main.asp?action t&Cat=VOLKSWAGEN&bl=9

I find those zdmark tools on ebay.com often!
Or you could buy from http://www.metalnerd.com Part number MN18T160 $20
I just bought their XZN (triple square) socket for the early 1.8t cylinder heads so I could rebuild my 1997 1.8t engine. Their tool was of excellent quality!
--
later,
dave

the info. I have one more question...someone told me you could use an allen wrench to remove the bolts, but to use the polydrive to install the new ones. Has anyone done this? Any idea what size to use? Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.address says...

since new opnes would be used in the install. Are you saying that the allen won't fit? I researched the polydrive and on the website for the tool it states that an allen can be interchanged. I certainly wouldn't use an allen to reinstall new bolts, though.,,
snip

Hmmm and what if you destroy the edges of the bolt while trying to remove with the incorrect tool????? AND I would hate to damage the cylinder head while trying to remove a damaged bolt. Gee I wonder how long it will take to get the damaged bolt out and to repair the damaged head. YEAH I am trying to scare you! ;-) Best to wait and get the right one. You can get the correct tool in a few days or sooner if you pay extra. ;-) You will need it anyway!
Buy from http://www.metalnerd.com Part number MN18T160 $20 and probably $5-6 priority mail. Ask them if they can rush it to you but priority mail is pretty quick for me. Nice family operation that responded quickly to my emails and I had one of their tools in 2-3 business days. Tell them that vwdoc1 referred you! lol
later, dave