Audi 100 2,3 firing order and distributor housing

I need a little help here... I need to know where the front cylinder (cyl. 1) is connected to the distributor top. I think the distributor rotor rotates clockwise. If this is
correct, the location of the ignition wires is given as the firing order is (I think) 12453.
Thanks in advance