Audi 100 electrical diagram

Hi, please, I need the electrical diagram for Audi 100 (made 1987, 1.9D) I can't find it anywhere on the internet. All the books or downloadable documents are for other models or other years

The Haynes manual has about forty pages of circuits for the T44 series. It is not like what you would think of as a schematic but works once you get used to reading it. There is no other source that I have ever heard of for this.
Buy a manual on EBay.
waterresistro wrote:

On 20 Oct 2006 12:51:35 -0700, "waterresistro"

My 1986 manual is very close to the 87 vehicle (I had an 87 200 turbo). FWIW. BTW, I'll sell you the manual if you want it, but I'd suggest ebay as the best source. Gotta be a billion of them listed there... <bg>

Belive it or not, i can't find on ebay such manual(it's the first time I search there). There is an 69-77 manual but.... i need 87.
On 21 Oct 2006 11:46:02 -0700, "waterresistro"

Are you interested in an 86 manual? I'll list it on eBay if you are. There may be slight differences but generally it is accurate.
PeterD wrote:

No thx, I want the exact manual and im surprised nobody in this world has it :(
On 22 Oct 2006 11:28:25 -0700, "waterresistro"

You're in Romania, right? I have the Haynes manual covering Audi 100 and 200 models from 1982 to 1990. Postage from the UK is likely to be high, though.

Sorry, just looked at your original post and at the back of the manual. It doesn't cover diesel models.
Perhaps it would be easier if you outlined the problem you're having (if any)? Someone here is bound to know the answer.
The car is empty(on the inside) so I need to remake the electrical circuit and I don't think we can fix this over the internet. It's very kind of you , thanks !

The wiring diagram in the manuals is not in the typical format that you would expect. It would not be useful if you are trying to rewire the entire car.
My recommendation would be to find another 100 in a scrap yard and buy the wiring harness from it and take a lot of pictures of the way it is installed and all the connections.