Audi 100 w/o rear seats

Does anyone knew if Audi ever made model 100 (C3 or Type 44 or in USA

5000) without rear seats?

English is not my native language, so I do not knew the name for this type of vehicle, sort of pickup, or something. Just two seats and lot of space for transporting goods at the back.

I am not trying to convert my Audi, I just need this information so I can get some tax deductions.

P.S. I used to follow this group few years ago, and it seems to me that back then there was a lot mote activity.

Reply to
me

Nedavno Yvan@office napisa:

Perhaps I should mention its Audi 100 Avant 1982?1991.

Reply to
me

HEY DONT WORRY ABOUT IT MY LUMINA HAS ONLY 1 SEAT IN IT AND ITS A FOLD OUT LAWN CHAIR

Reply to
O'Connor

I have owned four T44 series from '84 to '91 and have spent a lot of time on the Audiworld T44 forum. While Avants are common, I have never heard of one that was full cargo from the back to the front seats with no rear seat.

Reply to
TonyJ

Nedavno TonyJ pi¹e:

Thank you, I thought I should ask, you never know.

Reply to
me