Audi 1998 A4 Avant.. Buzzer and Light flashing

Hi, I have a 1998 audi A4 avant and i have a question. when i am driving my car a buzzer will sound, and if my overhead light is switched to the open door the light will flash on randomly.. Does
anyone know whats going on???
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 21:01:03 -0700, against all advice, something compelled snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com, to say:

Loose connection in a door switch? Bad door switch? Possessed by demons?
--
Life is too short to play cheap guitars.