Audi 2004 1.8T Quattro or 2004 Acura TL??

Page 2 of 3

That's why I call you a moron. I've given you my nearly-full name (my middle name can be had from a Google search) and you still persist in being dumb. If it's not because you're a moron, then what could be the answer?

And you're complaining about gratuitous insults? I love irony...

A normal thread in which you bash Audi (again.) Yeah, I can see how that might be the case in your fantasy world. I'm sure a Google groups search in this ng will find some instance in which you recommend an Audi over some Honda product. I'd take bets against that. Any thread in which you participate is by definition abnormal.
See above about how my insults are spot-on, and not gratuitous in the least.

That would be great advice for you to take. I will just have to keep pointing out your trollish nature, and that your Audi "advice" has no credibility.
--
Jonesy

Nothing proves that Robert J. Jones is your real name, Eric. And this is reinforced by the fact that you changed identity so many times and your past lies. And your interest in cycles Jones, where you probably borrowed this name. Come on Eric, your behaviour (now and in the past) clearly suggests that you are a malicious teenager playing with identities (you must be passed 18 since all this time?).

And oddly, this is exactly the reasoning *you* are using. How much more do you need to type to prove how incredibly stupid you are?
(BTW, Clueless, that's "Robert F. Jones.")
Here's a clue - folks in another ng have met me, personally. Go ahead and prove who you say I am. Good luck with that.

Bzzzt. Changed my posting handle ONCE. My e-mail has stayed the same. Even if you add in this other mythical creature, then I've changed my posting handle twice, and my identity once. So where are the "so many times?" Again, your delusions of intelligence smack against the reality of your incoherence.

I have no idea what this sentence means. Is there a Jones MTB? I've never heard of it, but maybe there is such a thing in the English-impaired part of the world in which you spawned.

I can only imagine that your mom is going to be really angry when the ISP cuts off her service. You'd better think about how sad your life will be without the internet to pretend what a "knowledgable" person you are.
Pointing out that you are an anti-Audi, anti-VW, pro-Honda troll is a service to everyone, except you. To you, it's a malicious destruction of your low-minded "fun."
Run along now, it's got to be about your bedtime, sonny.
--
Jonesy

Again a general statement that proves... nothing.

past
You forgot snipped-for-privacy@campquake.com.trimit who magically disappeared when snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com came in. Funny that you are always referring to Alfa Romeo like he did. Spider, this is a model of Alfa Romeo. 'Get it?

Another straight lie. You know cycles Jones as you wrote in an earlier post. Funny, Eric (you) also wrote that he owned a motorcycle Jones. http://groups.google.com/groups?q=rico%40campquake.com.trimit+jones&hl=fr&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=7tii5e%244pd%241%40starbug.oit.pdx.edu&rnum=2
Face your utter lies, Eric. To the contrary of you, the evidences just don't lie.

Funny that an anti-Audi troll like me just had his father-in-law purchase a 40K$ Audi A6 3.0 CVT 2003. I have always loved Audi designs.

Waitttt.....this is the old "Spider" back again? Hmmmm.....I'm gonna have to keep a careful eye here.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Steve Grauman) wrote in message

No, same old guy, new handle. The e-mail address and header info tells the story. Heck, when I changed handles, I wrote in my sig line "Jonesy (formerly Spider)" for over a month!
Heh.
--
Jonesy (formerly Spider)

came in.
And this coincidence is what you are hanging your hat upon? Did you even bother to look at the posting headers, you stupid twit?

Did you miss the post that mentioned that I owned an Alfetta before I was married? Hell, I owned a Camaro before I was married, too! And a six-cyclinder Mustang. And a Honda 350.
I have mentioned Alfa about 4-5 times in the past 5 years. I have mentioned Porsche and Ferrari about ten times as much. "Always?" Dream on, moron.

Search a little harder for how I aquired that nickname. You obviously missed it. It would be dumb to call myself some nickname of such a pedestrian car - I prefer "Diablo." Fits more with my e-mail, huh? LOL.

Uh, I ride BIcycles, not MOTORcycles. I gave up my motorcycle when I went to college - too damn many brain-dead drivers refuse to see folks on two wheels.
I read the post that you're referring to - you should really learn the language before you engage in such silliness. He's talking about something completely different from what you imagine... http://groups.google.com/groups?q=rico%40campquake.com.trimit+jones&hl=fr&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=7tii5e%244pd%241%40starbug.oit.pdx.edu&rnum=2
...LOL. Here's a link for you, fool - pay particular attention to the third definition:
http://m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=jones&x=0&y=0

I'll bet you're really embarrassed right now. If you were an adult, you'd admit that you were wrong, and just move on along. But you cannot, which proves you are nothing but a pimply-faced teenager, stuck in the basement dreaming about cars he wants, but can't have. Sad that you merely aspire to an Accord, LOL.

Like I pointed out in another thread, your "friends" and "relatives" are always the ones with these cars. This thread alone is proof enough of what I say. Such as recommending the Acura (Honda product) over the Audi. As always. In any case, I doubt that you actually have a father-in-law or that if you did, you had anything to do with his automotive choice. Add to that a doubt that if he did buy a car, it wasn't an Audi.
Yes, despite your complaints, you are merely a troll. The fact that you complain about it only cements the fact. Hey, isn't Mommy calling for mealtime? Better go see what she's serving...
--
Jonesy

Eric, you just keep on tripping in your lies.
- Spider came in when your previous identification vanished. This is clear. - Among keywords that you used often in both ID. 'Alfa Romeo', 'Spider', '80q', 'Oregon', no talking about your obvious and unsane level of frustration that we can see each time you post.
It is just beyond coincidental.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=spider+4000CSq&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&edition=us&selmsda2590.0106082025.9ca8934%40posting.google.com&rnum=1
When I say that you were tripping in your own lies. Better believe me.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=spider+4000CSq&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&edition=us&selmsda2590.0106082025.9ca8934%40posting.google.com&rnum=1
Oooo, you caught me in a bad edit. Believe you? After I already pointed out all your lies and distortions? Not everybody is as dumb as you, dimwit.
But at least I am adult enough to admit that I made a mistake. Too bad you aren't.
Don't you have some VW trolls to make? Maybe I should go over there and point out all your troll behavior, every time you make a trollish post?
Riddle me this, super-dooper Google user - find where any of the headers match. Any of them. Then you have a case.
--
Jonesy

It does not matter. At all. But thanks for the compliment, anyway.

It sure does. Without it, you have no PROOF. Just pissing in the wind.

It wasn't a compliment, dumbass. It was derisive.
More proof that you aren't very bright (as if I needed to help prove that to anyone.)
Must really make you mad that I spoil your fun so. I'm going to keep doing it, too - and you can't stop me.
--
Jonesy

I know; this is the normal nature of persons like you with quite a few chronic mental problems. I am sure you will find at least one psychiatrist in Oregon. Good luck.

LOL. You're not smart enough to recognize mental problems. Don't flatter yourself as having anything more than a high school education, and even then, your grades would not have got you into college. Too bad for you, obvious to everyone else.

Why would I do that? I don't live there, after all.
--
Jonesy

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Jonesy) wrote in message

Have to agree there. Wasn't it Dr. Porsche who said, "If god intended for us to drive front wheel drive cars, he'd have us walking on our hands."? or something like that...
OTOH, the incessant flame wars between Jonsey and Saintor are a waste of bandwidth! Get over it.
Earnest wrote:

When you walk, do you also direct your way with hands? We change direction with same feet as we go forward with, like in FWD.
And so on, these will never end.
- Yak

One can only hope Dr. Porsche wasn't that big of a nitwit...
snipped-for-privacy@napavalleyphotos.com (Earnest) wrote in message

Good advice. I suggest you take it. He's an ass, I'm an ass - so what?
;)
--
Jonesy

I'd agree for the most part. But the 3.2 is still a good engine and the six in the NSX is sweet.

Audi (and to a degree, VW as well) seems to have more or less killed the torque steer problem in their cars. However, Volvo's S80 T6 and the Saabs I have driven had it in abundance. The big problem I found with the TL was the "pogo" ride on some roads. Audi's FWD system is better here, although I'm not sure why because the Accord and TL have double wishbones at all four corners and the old TL Type S coupe had great handling.

Audi should've stuck with a turbo-5. But I've seen six-speed 3.0 Quattros dip as low as 6.5 seconds in 0-60 tests though.

As far as what's avaliable right now, I'll agree for the most part. But I've seen tuned SVT Focus and Type R Integra leave 6-cylinder RWD cars (Bimmers included) in the dust on twisty mountain passes.

Get a Gti VR6 or an R32. The VR6 sounds sweet and they're quick.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Steve Grauman) wrote in message

I have not had the pleasure of driving the NSX. And it might be a good engine, but for smoothness, it's really hard to beat that I6 in a BMW.

Good engineering solves problems.

I drove a Viggen that just about tore the wheel out of my hands. FWD + a lot of power = unfriendly driver.

Again, it's engineering. That pogo is just a soft suspension. It's a luxury wannabe, after all. Ever ridden in a Buick? That Dynaride system is enough to give you motion sickness.

That big motor still has negative effects on chassis dynamics. Even though the 3.0 is faster in a line, the 1.8T feels more nimble, and better balanced. I am almost sure that raw mass has everything to do with that.

I would suggest the difference is the driver. But a car with less mass can usually do pretty good things. The type R has a very favorable mass/weight in comparison to just about any BMW. A good driver could be quite competetive, I think.

I've driven the Jetta with the VR6, and it is quite nice, but it's still a front-drive car, and tuned for understeer. I have not had the pleasure of an R32, nor will I (probably.) But listen to an Alfa 2.5 for sweet V6 music. Or an M3 for I6 song. Heck, even the Porsche V8 or the 3.0 I4 in the 944 sound a heck of a lot better than just about any VAG product. From the outside, at least. From the inside, well, an air-cooled flat-6 is just about the best music that real people can afford. (A 308 makes some nice noises, but you have to be able to print your own money if you want the sweet sound to not turn sour in a hurry, LOL.) Most luxury cars don't give you much appreciation for what's happening under the hood, and Japanese cars are really good at insulating the cabin occupants from mechanical noise. In the Accord I used to own, I'd have to look at the tach to see if the damn thing was running.
--
Jonesy