audi 4000 quattro bushings

[Your link deleted because you're an idiot.]

If you're *selling something*, say so in the subject line, ya moron! It's a waste of my time to have to read advertisements for products I don't want. And, you know what else? I'll make damn sure I *do not* recommend your products here - unless you decide to straighten out and apologize to *all of us*.

-- C.R. Krieger "Ignore 'em, m'dear; they're beneath our dignity." - W.C. Fields

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

you are right I should of put some indication that I was selling bushings in the subject line. I am sorry.

Reply to
{paul

Quoting The Who:

"You are forgiven."

("A Quick One While He's Away" - Pete Townshend)

-- C.R. Krieger "You kids are disgusting! Standing around all day reeking of popcorn and lollipops!" - W.C. Fields

Reply to
C.R. Krieger