Audi 4000CSQ Tires

I'm not sure how meny folks get this but.....
I had to force my room mate out due to the fact that he never paid me any rent. Anyway, He left 4 Pirrelli P5000 P185/60R14 tires in my garage. It seems that
they fit the Audi 4000CSQ. They are mounted on Aluminum Rims, I dont know if they are Stock or Not. The tires seem to be in Great shape.
I live in the Chicagoland area and would be interested in selling them to someone close.
Thanks....If anyone else has any Ideas where I can sell em, please let me know
Parrothead, You might want to put up a posting on Audiworld's 4000/Coupe GT news forum - a few on there from the Chi-land area. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)