Audi 5000 wastegate parts

Hello,
I intend to use Audi 5000 external wastegate on my car. I have two old Audi wastegates with leaky diaphragms. Where can I get the replacement
diaphragms? I was told that dealer will want to sell me a whole rebuild kit for some astronomical amount.
Two wastegates are similar although they have different length springs. If someone can clue me in on these variances I would appreciate it. The diaphragm housing has a cast in number 035 145725A One had a metal tag with 035145705 AL
Regards,
Boris Mohar
Got Knock? - see: Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs (among other things) http://www.viatrack.ca
http://www.sjmautotechnik.com / Give him a call he should be able to help with this.