Audi 5000 wastegate parts

Hello,

I intend to use Audi 5000 external wastegate on my car. I have two old Audi wastegates with leaky diaphragms. Where can I get the replacement diaphragms? I was told that dealer will want to sell me a whole rebuild kit for some astronomical amount.

Two wastegates are similar although they have different length springs. If someone can clue me in on these variances I would appreciate it. The diaphragm housing has a cast in number 035 145725A One had a metal tag with 035145705 AL

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Boris Mohar

Tony