Audi 80

Anyone know where I can get hold of a Audi 80 TDi EGR valve? Apart from GSF. Car is the 90bhp 1Z engine 1993 year. The mileage is 228,000 so a new full
priced item doesn't justify cost. At present I have blanked it off, but will fail the MOT emissions. Other than that the car is a good old bus and I'd hate to scrap it. There must be an Audi 80 in some scrap yard. Any suggestions welcome Thanks Paul
http://www.4ringspares.co.uk/parts.htm
might be worth a try, if only as a 'marker'
David

Also check out AudiBits and johnvwaudi who both break Audi's on eBay. No association but I've bought off the latter. Think I've had something off 4ringspares too as they also have an ebay shop.
--
Jon B
Above email address IS valid.
Rag man wrote:

Are you sure it will fail with the EGR blanked? It can't be that sooty surely? The MOT test for diesels isn't that stringent.....