Audi 80 Airbag light stays on for 2 min after engine start up

Hello
Airbag light stays on for app. 2 min before it goes out. Obviously there is a problem somwhere, but I dont have any idea where to start the troubleshooting

Over about four years, my 96 A4Q V6 had the same problem several times. The first time, I took it to the dealer, they said it was a bad light assembly and replaced it under warranty. The other two times, I took it to a private shop, they couldn't find anything wrong and reset the light using their special computer tool. I figured the dealer replaced the light assembly only because they couldn't think of anything else to do.