Audi 80 Avant 1.9 tdi manual

I can't find a Hayes/Bentley manual for my 1994 Audi Avant 1.9 TDI. I can't seem to find a listed manual for this model, can anyone suggest anything?
Regards, steve
There isnt one. There is some bloke selling pirate copies of an american manual on cd on eBay which I'd recommend avoiding as they dont cover the smaller engined models as sold in UK. Although I've not used it myself, I understand you can download pdf manuals from https://erwin.audi.de/index.jsp for a nominal charge.
Mike.