Audi 80 Cabrio 1992

Hi there!
My old Audi has a problem with the fuel gauge and the water temp gauge. It seems like theyre corresponding.
Somtimes i can see the corrct watertemp. as well as the correct amount of
fuel. Then it changes, so that i cant see any watertemp. and the fuelgauge drops down with about 1/4 of the scale.
I suspect it is a loose connection or an electronic problem, i just dont know where to start - any help is welcome.
Thanks!
Peter Denmark
Hi!
Peter Svennson wrote:

They are.

Start with the voltage regulator (3 pin IC) on the backside of the the intrument panel's circuit board/film. Reseat, resolder, or replace...
So long! Ero.
--
Ero Rademer ANTISPAM in effect.

Thanks!