Audi 80 electrics please help

I have an Audi 80 2.0E manual 10 years old 76K on clock
I keep blowing fuses and the lights down the right side do not work.(front and back) I can't figure it out and the bulbs are OK. I thought it might be a relay
but the fuse box/relay box does not have any relays for headlights.
thanks in advance
Tom, Remove the bulbs and use a continuity meter to see which power wire has a short to ground. I had a similar problem a couple of times in my 1980 5k - turned out to be corrosion in the turn signal light housing. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

My 1987 5000S used to intermittently blow fuses...due to frayed flexing harness in the trunk. Similar danger in the door flexing harnesses - pull the rubber boot and examine the harness.

work.(front
relay