Audi 80 gearbox problem

Hi,
I recently lost reverse completely, 5th gear very very difficult to get. Also 1st and 2nd are difficult but useable. 3th and 4th are easy.
Shift pattern is gone (no problem to go from 1st to 3th straid)
Is there an easy solution ??
(18 years old, 350K km, still 1st gearbox)
TIA

Probably just the linkage between the gear lever and the gearbox that has disengaged. Get under the car and check. I would specially check the setbolt that binds the linkage to the bolt that goes trough the rear end of the gearbox and operates the forks inside.
regards
Ottar Tverberg