Audi 80 heater blower

Hi there.

My Audi has a problem with the fan for the heater. It only works at step 1 and step 4. I only have the option for a lot of fan or almost none.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Peter

Reply to
Peter

"Peter" wrote news:chvbom$10s0$ snipped-for-privacy@news.cybercity.dk...

Well for any usefull answer you should tell some more details about your car. But anyways, if it is an old car then proberbly the resistor next to the fan is bad, or the switch.

Al

Reply to
The Al Bundy

"The Al Bundy" skrev i en meddelelse news:chvd9g$m0q$ snipped-for-privacy@news5.tilbu.nb.home.nl...

Hi Al.

It´s a cabrio 2,3 from 1992.

I´ve heard about the resistor and i think you´re right about that.

Can you tell me where the resistor is located?

Peter

Reply to
Peter

"Peter" wrote news:ci05c2$1qfu$ snipped-for-privacy@news.cybercity.dk...

Well I cant tell you exactly where it is located, but maybe you can find it with this picture:

Nr 8 is the resistor.

Good luck. Al

Reply to
The Al Bundy