Audi 80 objects to Left Hand Turns!

1989 Sedan, (2L 3A Motor) Only when fully warm LH corners result in severe pinking, random missfiring.
Anyone with any suggestions.
Regards
Dave

DC wrote:

Bad motor mount letting engine lean to one side shorting bad spark plug wires...
check the intake manifold boot for a crack
--
later,
dave

Thanks for reporting your results.
That is a fairly common problem on the I5s.
Good work with diagnosing the problem.
DC wrote:

I was going to suggest that your car was conservative.
[rimshot.wav]
E.P.
I was going to suggest that your car was conservative.
E.P.
Well it is grey (grin)
DC