audi 80 tdi 1994

Hello Water poured onto the electronic box situated under the floor of the boot, right side. There are 3 connections: pink, black and beige. Engine runs
with difficulty (injection cuts) if 3 connections are plugged, disconnecting the pink one the engine is perfect but alarm does not work, and central locking door system does not work... Any help available? Should I change the electronic box? Thanks for any commets !!! Greetings from Spain. Tj
Completely dry the box , You could use a hair dryer. If this fails then a new or used box is the next step,
Regards Yoda

Thanks a lot Yoda, unfortunately the hair drier was already used.... :-( any web where I can find used box?? thanks again Tj

boot,
runs
work,
http://www.gsfcarparts.com / http://www.vagparts.com / http://www.4ringspares.co.uk/ (used parts)
Hi Tj, You could try these, but get the Audi part number from the old electronic box.
yoda

Hi Yoda many thanks for the info I will check the webs. Rgda Tj

Engine
Hello Yoda I found the box !! I paid 60 Euro for used one, now my Tdi works perfectly again, thanks a lot for your help !! Tj

Engine