Audi 90: Left headlight/fog light out.. BUT Brights work

My left headlight along with my left fog light are out, but the brights work on the left. The fog light of course does not come on with brights.

I checked all fuses, they are fine? Where can I start?

Thanks in advance,

Erik

1993 Audi 90 CS
Reply to
Erik

sounds silly but have you checked the bulbs? think it it was the relay it would be out on both sides,

Steve.

Steve

Reply to
Steve68s

Not silly, actually BOTH bulbs were out at the same time... and both of the bulbs looked find, I tried replacing one and it didn't work, so I tried another bulb and they work fine now.. thanks..

Guess next time I change a bulb and it doesn't work, I won't rule out

2nd bad bulb ;-)

Erik

Reply to
Erik