Audi 90 Quattro - anyone want one for a small sum?

Anyone want an Audi90 Quattro? I am getting an A6 Avant as I need the extra space, but the 90 is running and has several months MOT on it still. If
no-one is interested I will probably be taking it to the scap yard or a breakers next week.
Car is in good general legal drivable condition (body / engine / wheels / instruments / seats / etc.) but will soon need attention (CAT is on it's way and another couple of sections of the exhaust are nearly dead). Also need front disks and pads soon and probably other bits and pieces. Not trying to hide the condition of the car, it needs work soon, that's for sure; but I'd rather not send it to the scrap yard - surely it would be better for someone who could make good use of the working parts.
Any advice or offers appreciated...
I'm in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.