Audi A-6 2005 Sedan

Are there any KNOWN problems with this Model?

So what's so hard or strange about this question? Is this group made up of only dealers? I know there Are sometimes "ghost-stories" associated with certain Models/years -- and I was just wondering,, come on...
Does a No-Answer mean there are "No Known Problems"?
Thanks,

Well I picked up my first Audi (A6) 2004 V6 3.2 FSI Quattro three months ago - I'm an ex Saab driver - and I think it rocks.
From the sales pitch it was look after it - servicing - and it will look after you.
Anyone in the group willing to expand on my poor effort to show guidance?
On 21/12/06 10:11, in article 55tih.12747$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe22.lga, "JMay"

Much obliged Mick x Happy Holidays,