Audi A-6 2005 Sedan

Are there any KNOWN problems with this Model?

Reply to
JMay

So what's so hard or strange about this question? Is this group made up of only dealers? I know there Are sometimes "ghost-stories" associated with certain Models/years -- and I was just wondering,, come on...

Does a No-Answer mean there are "No Known Problems"?

Thanks,

Reply to
JMay

Well I picked up my first Audi (A6) 2004 V6 3.2 FSI Quattro three months ago

- I'm an ex Saab driver - and I think it rocks.

From the sales pitch it was look after it - servicing - and it will look after you.

Anyone in the group willing to expand on my poor effort to show guidance?

Reply to
Mick x

Much obliged Mick x Happy Holidays,

Reply to