Audi A2 1.4 TDi 75PS or 1.4 TDi 90PS?

Hello. I am wondering what the performance differences are between the 1.4 TDi 75PS and the 1.4 TDi 90PS? Apart from the basic data given in the Audi homepage, such as 0-60mph and top speed, little else is given. What about
in-gear acceleration, mid-range acceleration and rpm at 70mph. Is this data given in the owner's handbook. Any techical data would be very appreciated in helping me decide which one to buy. Cheers.