Audi A3 2004 Mobile Accesories

I'm looking for a little advice. I've got an A3 2004 I've got a Nokia car kit already installed but I've just upgraded my phone so bought a new
cradle. I thought it be an easy job to change the cabling over but unfortunately I was wrong.
Has anyone fitted a car kit in an A3 before? If you have may be you can help, I need to remove the plate under the air con unit but can't find anyway of removing it. As far as I can see this is the only piece of the dash housing that needs to be removed then I can run the new aerial cable in to the car kit control box.
Any help much appreciated.