Audi A3 is #9 at Gaywheels.com

just-auto.com - April 25, 2007 http://www.just-auto.com /
..Gaywheels.com's data shows...which vehicles the GLBT (Gay Lesbian Bisexual and Transgender) consumer is considering when researching
vehicles online....
Gaywheels.com Top 10 Most Researched Vehicles:
1. Toyota Yaris 2. Saab 9-3 3. Toyota Camry 4. Volkswagen Jetta 5. Mazda MX-5 - Miata 6. Volkswagen Eos 7. Volkswagen Rabbit 8. Dodge Caliber 9. Audi A3 10. Toyota Corolla
..each vehicle on the most-researched list is from a 'gay-friendly brand' according to Gaywheels... =========Get gay: http://snipurl.com/Audi_A3
I TRIED RE GISTERING GAYWHEELS.COM BUT NOW I KNOW WHO TOOK THAT DOMAIN
message

-
On Apr 30, 11:11 am, George Orwell <Use-Author-Supplied-Address-

hmmm...
so what you're saying is that gay people tend to make reasonable, informed automotive purchase decisions? All of the vehicles on that list seem to be quality, practical products (except for maybe the Caliber? Don't have any info. on that.)
No, I don't like the hairy butts, I'm just a car guy.
nate

Certain vehicles, however, are more feminine than others. I'm surprised a VW Beatle isn't on the list.
Larry Bud wrote:

It placed dead last in the last test of small cars I read.

Yup, and the TT should be at the top of that list.

No; they're gay. ;^) -- C.R. Krieger (Arbiter of Cool)
C.R. Krieger wrote:

My mom drives a gay car? Please don't tell her...
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

It's OK, Nate. Women are *allowed* to drive gay cars. One o' them 'double standard' things ... -- C.R. Krieger (Arbiter of Cool)
Motorhead Lawyer wrote:

You people should stop stereotyping. 10% of Hummers and Ford F150s are gay too, ya know.

For the Ford, I'd agree. For the Hummer, I'd say it's about 10% *not* gay ... -- C.R. Krieger (Arbiter of Cool)

What if I drove it and...
...ummm...
kinda liked it? Do I have to tell the girlie?
nate
N8N wrote:

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), in a sure sign that the Apocalypse is upon us, someone calling themself George Orwell said this in rec.autos.driving:

<<snip list >>
Our S&DDAM, ought to find this lits interesting....
--
Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend foams like a Bartlo
(and spelling or gramatical errors are left as is):