Audi A3 S-line suspension

How does the A3 sports suspension compare to the regular one? Is it harsh, with too much road noise, as opposed to the one that comes with premium package? Any input would be appreciated.

Reply to
canoe

"canoe" wrote

What does the suspension type have to do with road noise? I would think it would have to do with particular tires.

Pete

Reply to
Pete

I now have a 2006 A3 2.0 TDi Sportback (i.e. 5 door) Sport and had a 2000 A3

1.6 Sport - my wife and I feel the suspension on the new car while firm is less harsh than on the 2000 car. So I would recommend it. I agree that road noise doesn't seem to be related to this.
Reply to
Alex