Audi A3 Sportback Interior Colour. Help!

After 6 months of humming and hawing I have finally taken the plunge and purchased an A3 Sportback 2.0T FSI, which I will be taking delivery of in January 2007 (We have a huge back log here).
Now the next big decision to make is the colour. I have decided on the Moro Blue Pearlescent Exterior. I'm just not sure which interior goes best with this. My initial thought was the Black interior, but I think this makes the car look a little dull. I am quite keen on the Light Grey Leather. Has anyone seen these colour combinations or have any opinion on which interior colour would go best with Moro Blue?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi
I've got a TT Coupe in Mauritius Blue with grey leather, and think it looks a lot better than black...but obviously that's just personal taste.
The grey does show the dirt though, especially the carpets!
Enjoy the car when it comes!
Regards Ross

Thanks Ross
I've done a complete 360 and decided to go Silver with Black interior. Mainly because they are easier to maintain.
Regards Brian
On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:59:08 +0100, "Ross"

And in the A3 sportback I have with dark grey interior, it shows up every animal hair which gets transferred from my home into the car (have two cats who are permanently shedding hair). Sticky tape soon gets that off though. The dark fabrics do hide dirt though on the plus side.
Hope you have ordered a car with the 2.0T engine which is absolutely fantastic for performance and gives great fuel consumption as well if driven carefully. The 3.2 has better performance but drinks too much fuel for my liking.
Steve
I thought going with 2 easy colours to maintain (Silver out, Black in) would be the best bet.
I would love to have gone with the 3.2 quattro, but it was just a bit our of my price range. I have gone with the 2.0T, after test driving it I didn't even bother with the standard 2.0.
Good to hear about the consumption, never know if you can believe the manufacturers stats.
Brian

I've got an A3 in Mauritius Blue pearl with the ink blue/deep blue leather seats which look great. The leather seats are a lot easier to clean. I also opted for black headlining as grey can often show up dirt.
Iain
Iain Munro wrote:

I got a test drive of an A3 sportback with the two tone brown leather which was really nice, except the one thing that irked me was that the rear seats don't fold flat! Totally useless for me I'm afraid. Something to consider if moving heavy objects is important.

If you heavy object moving is planned ahead, you can remove rear seat bottom cushion fairly easily. Then the seats fold flat (In the 3.2, anyway)
I'm looking at removing the rear seat parts entirely, and building a shallow set of compartments where the botom was, and a folding panel on the seatback's hinges. When latched in the up position, it will keep small cargo in place in back, and when down, it will form a flat floor, and lock closed to secure valuables in the compartments.
One could also install amps and/or speakers in this area..
BTW: A dark interior, tinted windows, and a few dark towels let you keep expensive items on the front seat, covered, and they're nearly invisible from the outside. Same for the cargo bay. (I don't use the stock cover). -- Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@" Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.
Doug Warner wrote:

Interesting. I wonder why they didn't keep with the old system of just removing the rear head restraints and pulling the seat parts up and forward.
Good to know though, thanks.