Audi A4 1.8 2002 electrical problems!?

Page 2 of 2

I read that. I guess since I've always cleaned out my drains, I never consider it as a possible source.
A car requires more than payments and gas - I'm amazed that folks ignore this stuff, especially when the results of ignoring it are so expensive. It's like ignoring the change interval on the timing belt.
E.P.