AUDI A4 1.9 TDI FUEL ECONOMY

I have a 1996 Audi A4 1.9 TDI SE which is currently averaging 43 miles per gallon. I have a 40 mile per day round trip to work down winding country
lanes and few a couple of small towns so I know that I won't get the same economy as I would with a straight run to / from work. However, I would like to know what changes I can make to the car to increase fuel efficiency - Any Ideas?
samcheshire wrote:

That doen't sound too bad, so there's not much wrong with it. Just the usual things: check for binding brakes, check the tyre pressures, regular servicing, drive economically.