Audi A4 2.4 1999 T reg Alarm

Hi On my Audi A4 2.4 1999 T reg. there is no audible sound when I operate the= Key fob remote control for the alarm system. All doors and windows lock/close OK. When I sit in the= car and activate the alarm system, then activate the ultrasonic sensor, the indicator lights= flash, but there is no sound from the alarm. Would appreciate helpful suggestions on; Where are the Alarm Unit and= Sounder located? and any suggestions why alarm unit does not sound when activated. Regards Henri

------------------------ This message was sent by, Henri Winterman, on 10/11/2003 at 11:37:35 and has been Virus checked with Norton Antivirus 2002. Please Reply to: Henri dot Winterman at ntlworld dot com

Reply to
Henri Winterman