Audi A4 Avant 2001 - Workshop Manual?

Been looking for a Haynes manual but their one only covers the A4 up to year 2000. Does a manual exist for later models?
What I'm after at the moment is how to remove the speakers, as two seem to be
knackered - anyone offer advice on how to do this?
Cheers!
I bought a CD ROM from e-bay. (perhaps you can.) I can't get the info you need from my disc as it needs windows XP to run, and I am only on win 2000.

ELSA? It definitely runs on Win 2K!

It is alldata.
Jim Pills wrote:

Hi,
For 2001 Avant, use the 2000 manual. For 2001 saloon, use a later manual if available.
The Haynes manual in question is intended to cover the B5 chassis only, and the only really unambiguous way to do this is to say that it covers models through 2000 only.
Because ... in late 2000, the new B6 chassis was introduced, but for the saloon only. The B6 chassis for the Avant was introduced during 2001. I know this because I was one of the lucky ones to get one of the very last B5 1,8 Avant TS, made in late October 2000.
It took about three years, until 2005 I believe, for Audi to start delivering the 190HP (equivalent to 1,8 TS) again.
/Robert