Audi A4 Avant rear hatch jams when hot

My Audi A4 Avant 04 plate
When the sun is on the rear end and it gats hot I cannot open the lid . Its seems as if its jaming the central locking system. The rest of the doors
unlock ok and are not effected.
Anybody had the same experience
Regards Malcolm
On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 13:58:48 +0100, "malcolm"

I would guess the door fit is not ideal and the heat causes the door to expand and jam. It may just be a case of adjusting the hinges. If you bought it from a dealer recently they should fix this FoC IMHO.
--
(\__/) M.