Audi A4 Avant rear hatch jams when hot

My Audi A4 Avant 04 plate

When the sun is on the rear end and it gats hot I cannot open the lid . Its seems as if its jaming the central locking system. The rest of the doors unlock ok and are not effected.

Anybody had the same experience

Regards Malcolm

Reply to
malcolm

I would guess the door fit is not ideal and the heat causes the door to expand and jam. It may just be a case of adjusting the hinges. If you bought it from a dealer recently they should fix this FoC IMHO.

Reply to
Mark