Audi A4 Cabriolet - 1 Year Made w/V6 and Quattro Drive?

Was 2003 or 2004, the first year the A4 Cabriolet was available with the V6 (3.0) and Quattro drive? And did it only come with the CVT or was their a manual 5-speed available?
Thanks in advance
-MACE-
snipped-for-privacy@ans.net wrote:

Hey Dano58, don't see any written words in your reply...looking to find out the first the A4 Cabriolet was made with the V6 and Quattro drive, 5 or 6 speed available....anyone?
Thanks
-MACE-
Oh, hmmm, don't know what happened! I checked AudiWorld and it appears that '04 would be the first year of quattro in the cab, and I think only the S4 was available with a manual tranny of any sort....
Dan D Central NJ USA
Hey Dano58, thanks for the reply, didn't know about AudiWorld, will check it out.
Thanks again