Audi A4 cold air intake available...

Pardon the intrusion, but I have a cold air intake setup for an Audi A4 available.

It has a reuseable stainless steel air filter and everything necessary to install, including an istallation CD. Never installed, for the 24 and 32 valve engines. If it doesnt sell this time, I will relist at a slightly lower price, but I am sure you won't be able to find it cheaper anywhere. So keep an eye out!

-B

Reply to
Brian Katz