Audi A4 cold air intake available...

Pardon the intrusion, but I have a cold air intake setup for an Audi A4 available. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category8634&item $25457905
It has a reuseable stainless steel air filter and everything necessary to install, including an istallation CD. Never installed, for the 24 and 32 valve engines. If it doesnt sell this time, I will relist at a slightly lower price, but I am sure you won't be able to find it cheaper anywhere. So keep an eye out!
-B