Audi A4 compressor clutch reshimming.

Hi All, I have a 1998 Audi A4. My AC is not working and this is an issue with the temperatures reaching 90 F. I have read several forums that lead me to believe that I can replace /
reshim just the clutch. Does someone have some pictures of where the compressor is in the Audi A4 1998? Is it possible to work on the AC clutch without removing the bumper? If someone has a complete document hopefully with pictures of how this can be done, I would really appreciate an email.
Someone please help!!!!. Thanks,
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

then the clutch will not engage, as the control unit won't trigger it.
Hi Chris, I have already checked the pressure on the "low Pressure" side using a gauge, it showed 50 PSI. I believe this is sufficient. I also had the dealership look at it when the timing belt was changed and their response was that the clutch was not activating and they will have to replace it and quoted an exhorbitant amount.
Chris Bartram wrote:

vmaheshr wrote:

confirm what they say.