Audi A4 Convertible Sport or BMW 325ci Sport Convertible?

Hello All....Im confused.
I currently own a BMW 325ci Convertible which i have owned for a year now...but....I'm starting to like to like the A4 Convertible!

Two of my best friends have told me to stick with the Beemer but... my heart is starting to say go for the Audi! I love my car but would like to find out what you guys think? Thanks all

Keep the BMW and buy the Audi.
Drive them alternately, and pick the one you like best.
*and* buy one each for your 16-year old daughter, then ask the group what they think.... always good for comments...
K.
PS - I dunno.... what'd you think of driving the Audi??

Well, with your top-posting, I can't tell what the hell you're talking about.
Learn how to reply, won't you?
E.P.

Top-posting is the new standard set by Outlook Express (the most popular newsreader) - bottom posting is for old style readers - so you'd better get used to it!

Nonsense. How Outhouse Express does anything does not constitute a standard. How people read the English language sets the standard. Which, last time I looked, was top-to-bottom.
Lazy, rude top-posters notwithstanding.
E.P.