Audi A4 Convertible Sport or BMW 325ci Sport Convertible?

Hello All....Im confused.

I currently own a BMW 325ci Convertible which i have owned for a year now...but....I'm starting to like to like the A4 Convertible!

Two of my best friends have told me to stick with the Beemer but... my heart is starting to say go for the Audi! I love my car but would like to find out what you guys think? Thanks all

Reply to
Chicka

Keep the BMW and buy the Audi.

Drive them alternately, and pick the one you like best.

Reply to
Ed Pirrero
*and* buy one each for your 16-year old daughter, then ask the group what they think.... always good for comments...

K.

PS - I dunno.... what'd you think of driving the Audi??

Reply to
K Bourke

Well, with your top-posting, I can't tell what the hell you're talking about.

Learn how to reply, won't you?

E.P.

Reply to
Ed Pirrero

Reply to
Pop Toaster

Nonsense. How Outhouse Express does anything does not constitute a standard. How people read the English language sets the standard. Which, last time I looked, was top-to-bottom.

Lazy, rude top-posters notwithstanding.

E.P.

Reply to
Ed Pirrero