Audi A4 fire plug

Hi all, do you know the specification or the fire-plug used in A4? And any recommendation of the brands? I lost my owner manual....
regards, Ben

Ben wrote:

Which engine? Which year?
Is he talking about a spark plug? I believe Audi uses NGK platinum plugs exclusively-- not sure what part number-- but the dealer told me that's what is in my '03 A4 3.0

Or maybe a diesel glo plug? (they still use those don't they?)

http://www.ngk.com /
Cheers,
Pete