audi A4 problems

So earlier i posted the following message:
I hope someone can help me with the following problem. I drive a A4 1.9 TDI 110 Pk automatic transmission, 95000km. I just had it
checked and had the timing belt replaced, but the dealer didn't check out my problem. It drives great, but when i'm standing still and the gear is in 'Drive' the car starts to shake. And if i put it from 'Revers'' into 'drive', when i hit the gas, i feel a little shock. I talked to a friend about the problem and he told me that the suspension blocks of the engine need replacement. Has anyone else had this problem? can this be the result of the broken broken engine suspension blocks?
Somebody told me that the flywheel (drivingwheel) in the transmission could be broken. The rubber could be damaged or something. Now i'm confused :) the last reason is very expensive to solve
The shaking only happens in drive and with the airco on. with the airco off, it doesn't shake so much.
so if anyone else had this problem and knows the answer, pls help me.
Kind regards,