Audi a4 repair manual on CD

Hi,
I guess I am a new member to the Audi owners family. Got a few gremlins to take care of already. Does anybody know where I could try to download an electronic version of the repair manual for Audi A4 96-01
(is it available anywhere in the p2p?)?
Thanks!
I got one from e-bay for a fiver, (but then found it only works on win XP).

Yeah, having a version that runs on other operating systems would be really nice.
I was hpoing the CD was just full of PDFs or something :(
I got one from e-bay for a fiver, (but then found it only works on win XP).
I got one from e-bay for a fiver, (but then found it only works on win XP).
It would be fine for me because my computer runs under Windows XP. Anything other than Windows is often quite hard to find/download applications for. Not that I like Windows so much ;)
Do you think you could put the files from the CD somewhere online? It is OK if not, but does not heart to check.
Thanks.
big AL wrote:

send me your e-mail, we can discuss
send me your e-mail, we can discuss