Audi A4 "right dipped headlight" problem, was Audi A4 "left dipped headlight" problem

I posted the following message about a month ago:

I took my A4 to the dealer and two things were done: - the code (presumably software version) for the light were checked and it was correct - the igniter was changed And the result? - the problem with the left headlight disappeared - the same problem begins to occur on the right headlight !
Has anybody seen this weird problem? Can the left headlight circuitry somehow interact with the right one?
... Mike

Or did the shop simply swap the igniters?
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

sounds more like it...........while backcharging Audi for a new one.