Audi A4: suspension damage after only 35K

Page 2 of 5
Pure disinformation. For the sake of the truth, I just went with Videotron for their high-speed internet. Delphi Supernet is out of business, idiot.

LOL! Irony at it's finest...

I wasn't talking about an ISP account, dimwit. Supernews is a usenet access provider.
www.supernews.net

Learn how to read before you make a total ass of yourself.
The more you post in response to me, the dumber you look. Keep it up - destroying your credibility is what you do best...
--
Jonesy

NEVER been there, smartass.

Apparently, you are not qualified to draw this kind of conclusion. It is possible that the original Audi newsgroup is on supernews.net

Never happened, Eric. By PURE MALICE, you are making this up, reminiscent of your juvenile and dishonest mind. Never made business with them or even heard from them.
More funny, **YOU** were really identified as a potential net abuser. http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+%22beelzebubba+hotmail+com%22&hl=en&as_drrb=b&as_mind &as_minm=5&as_miny81&as_maxd&&as_maxm=3&as_maxy 00&selm990210040039.8148%40dsrs.nntp.sol.net&rnum=2
I almost forgot the smoking gun that Eric and Spider are the same low-life teenager.
*** Spider and Eric are almost the only two persons in newsgroups who write both 80q AND CSq with a lowercase q. ***
There is MORE. Of COURSE, Spider had a 4000CSq a 80q like Eric said he had (surely only fantaisies of a dreaming teenager).. http://groups.google.com/groups?q=spider+4000CSq&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&edition=us&selmsda2590.0106082025.9ca8934%40posting.google.com&rnum=1

BWAHAHAHA!
You caught me.
In a bad edit. Oh, well - everyone makes mistakes, and since I never proofread my posts, I type stuff that sometimes doesn't make sense.
But it's good that out of all the posts, you could find one to feed your paranoia.
Don't say I didn't warn you...
--
Jonesy

low-life
write
had
I knew that I was right. All this nonsense and insane pissing match finally coming to a conclusion. Eric = Spider. Robert F. Jones is a front. For whatever that it matters,

To say the very least.

So you don't have a choice of admitting. BTW, I forgot this other identity. Eric Phillips snipped-for-privacy@scorpio.als.orst.edu
Extract from another post, from another person who also had to endure your insane behaviour; http://groups.google.com/groups?q=phillips+group:alt.autos.audi&hl=fr&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&group=alt.autos.audi&selm bd22d8%249da5a1c0%240200a8c0%40charlesa&rnum=3
[quote ON] ---------------------- We will talk Mr. Phillips and remind him of our acceptable use policy. We certainly do not condone such behavior and take appropriate steps.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Jon. ------------------------------------------- Jonathan Dolan Network Services Oregon State University snipped-for-privacy@orst.edu [quote OFF]
Game over.
A little bit of googling identifies this as a domain switch. He continues to identify himself the same way as before. What is this supposed to prove, again?
Give it up, loser. You've got no hard evidence, only your imagination. Spin, spin, spin, moron - you might have something soon...
--
Jonesy (laughing his ass off)

Eric, we have past this point and are way beyond you. I have clearly proved that you are a fool, a con artist and a compulsive liar, all documented right here. The only floating issue is if your mental problems can be cured. I hope so for you.

False. Not in the way you would want.

Of course you are even madder because you lost. The rest of your little credibility has just collapsed. Get over it. Job done.

For the record, and as an impartial observer, you have proved nothing to date.
Move along, please. Nothing to see here for you...
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

While this observation is the one most rational folks would come to naturally, it will have no effect on Saintor's trollish ways. Pissing into a strong gale would have a more desirable outcome, methinks.
Anyway, I wouldn't even bother, except he has some sort of weird hard-on for me, and winding him up is amusing, in a grade-school sort of way. "Ignore Thread" is the best course of action, LOL.
--
Jonesy

Well, the evidences are crystal clear and numerous. Put together, there is no room for mistake. Either you didn't read anything or you are the same type of person who couldn't find a cow in a narrow alley.
'For the record', here is a recap; When Eric vanished, Spider showed up and Eric never reappeared.
Whatever the name, the same obnoxious personnality remained. Big dirty mouth. Insane behaviour. Although he is probably 25-30, the idiot has an intellect of like 10.
Eric/Eric Phillips/Spider/Rico share the same points of interest that came back regularly in their posts. - Alfa Romeo (Eric wrote he owned a ...Spider) - Audi 80Q & 4000CSQ (Eric and Spider declared having owned both) - Oregon
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=spider+4000CSq&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&edition=us&selmsda2590.0106082025.9ca8934%40posting.google.com&rnum=1
Eric/Eric Phillips/Spider/Rico writes 80q/4000CSq with a lower case "q". Almost ONLY Eric/Eric Phillips/Spider/Rico. This alone is the smoking gun.
2+2=4 unless you /daytripper know a different answer.

date.

Ok, last time for me on this.
You have no "smoking gun". In fact you clearly do not have ANY *conclusive* evidence to support you on this. You're basing your entire rant on a single coincidental posting similarity - coupled with an apparent belief that there *couldn't possibly* be two people that have ever posted on a.a.a that think you suck.
Now, you may actually be correct about your hypothesis, but without a header trail, you're simply not going to win your case here or anywhere else. Instead, you're just digging yourself deeper into the muck and making an obnoxious spectacle of yourself. Nice work.
I recommend you cut your losses and just move along...
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd ("Where's the love?" ;-)

I hardly think that the fact that you have found two personalities which both use the (correct - it's an abbreviation for 'quattro' which should not be capitalised) lower case 'q' is conclusive of anything.
If you search through postings in this group, you will find that I (almost?) always use '2.7TqS' when referring to my old A6.

Bear in mind that you are totally alone expressing yourself this way '2.7TqS'. This is in a way, your signature and nobody else used it. In his case, add this to the rest and it is way beyond being coincidental.

'bellfamily')
is probably the better choice. I don't know if it will do any good, but at least it's something...
Funny thing - this Eric, C.R. Krieger and I have all owned Audi 4000 cars. Maybe we're all the same person! I'm merely Krieger's sockpuppet. Or he's mine - I can't keep all these personalities straight.
I counted eight separate people in Google who used "4kcsq", 17 separate folks used the term "80q" or "90q" , eight more who use the term "A4q", six for "5kq", etc, etc, etc.
Like I told daytripper, it really isn't worth the effort - it's like trying to convince him that the quattro system has value. Or that Audi is a worthwhile brand to own. It's all so futile.
Hell, I only argue with him so Audi newbies don't get the idea that he knows what he's talking about. And if he's arguing with me, it's hard for him to be slagging off Audis, hmmm? Just "Kill Thread," and be done with it, just like I should do, but don't, because it's like a car wreck - you gotta slow down and look...
--
Jonesy

Hey just guess how many are talking about a '90 80q in newsgroups? Only **YOU**, imbecile.

No problem if you want to continue to show off your obvious mental troubles again.

That's not what you claimed earlier. You were dribbling something about the use of a small "q" vs. an upper-case "Q". And eight other people wrote about an "80q", not just the two of us.
You calling anyone an imbecile is ironic, LOL.

Considering the weight of the other posters, I think we know exactly who is mentally troubled, LOL.
--
Jonesy "fuel to the fire"

This is exactly what I claimed; that you were almost alone. I just added more info to precise that you are alone about a '90 80q.

troubles
Obviously the one who created multiples identities and make up tales like you did. Same fool, sames recurring elements (Audi 80q '90, Oregon, Alfa Romeo Spider, craziness...)
were posting at the same time in 1999, just as your link to the "potential net abuser" list points out. So, either this is a lie, or the other is. They cannot be both simultaneously true.

Obnoxious only in the fact that they they both spoil your trolling fun.

If that meant anything, then you are *my* sockpuppet. LOL.

I am well over 40, and I doubt that the professors in this department would question my intellect. Only a very angry, monomaniacal person would do that.

Refuted before, but let's go again...

Uhh, you do realize that a spider is also a small creature with long, skinny legs, right? And that I owned an Alfetta briefly in the late '70s? Here's a little funny thing - I found that some posters on alt.autos.alfa-romeo own both Audis and Alfas. I wonder, just wonder - maybe some folks just like European cars? Maybe more than one?

Eric might have had one 80q, but I never did. The *one* claim that you bring up was a mere editting error, as opposed to the 50 postings where I wrote it correctly.

Wow. My wife's family is from there, and he lived there. Fantastic reasoning there - after all, Oregon is only populated by MILLIONS of people. Wow, again.

Uhhh, no. Shown in the other post. About 25-30% of a.a.audi posters use the small "q" for everything except the original quattro (urQuattro).
BTW, from what I read, Rico, Eric and Eric Phillips are all the same guy, and never did he hide that fact. Signed his posts in the same way and everything.

That you're a paranoid idiot. Doesn't take an intelligence at all to see *that*. Heh.
--
Jonesy