Audi A4: suspension damage after only 35K

Page 3 of 5

I found, with a quick search FIVE other people who write small q. And that's just on keyword "80q"
I looked up 4000CSq. Spider (me) is the ONLY person to have written it that way.
This "Eric" person wrote about the 4000 model as "4kcsq", so there we have your lies again. You do realize anyone can look this stuff up for themselves, right? Lying about who wrote what is kinda dumb. (In fitting with your character, I suppose.)
All this because I tell the truth about your trolling. It must just make you so mad to be exposed for the fool that you are.
--
Jonesy

Add pictures here
✖

I know how to read a header. Too bad that you do not - which is why, the more you lie, the dumber you look.

The posting IP.
[snip]

Irony.
Oh, I see. First, you say one disappears, then the other shows up. Oh, but NOW they are concurrent, and in completely different places. Almost like *shock* they are TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE!
Wow, your powers of reason continue to astound me. It's a wonder you are employed.

You will...

Except that I've never owned a Spider, nor an 80q. Last I heard, a whole bunch of people either live, or have lived in Oregon.

Really? Then how come you mistake me for this other guy? Oh, that's right - because we both called you a troll. Maybe, if that is the case, I am also JPF, or Phil Payne, or Benjamin Gawert? Wow, how do I keep all these sock-puppets straight? And all to ruin your fun. Wow.

More irony.
I'll keep telling the truth about your trolling, and you'll keep lying to distract people from it. But not from the videotron account, LOL!
--
Jonesy

Add pictures here
✖

This is not the issue. I can read the headers, but this is not always reliable to draw the proper conclusions, like you did wrongly in the supernews.com episode.

Shamelessly caught in your own lies. See the other post.
Add pictures here
✖

It sure is. You can't find any headers that tie me with this Eric character, and yet you still persist in your fantasy. I, on the other hand, catch you red-handed in a lie, and you still pretend like you have clean hands.

I did a little more header digging. Neither videotron nor look.ca had supernews info in their headers. As in when you used your dsuper.net account, the headers referenced look.ca. Funny, the more I dig, the dumber you get. Is there and end to your stupidity?

I saw your grasping at the straws of my over-zealous editting job. If that's all you have, then your case is so weak as to be non-existent. Find something real. Every lie you come up with, I have HARD FACTS to refute them.
Besides, as long as you are crying to your mommy about how I abuse you so, you aren't slagging off Audi products, AND if enough people get tired of your drivel, they'll killfile your idiot ass.
--
Jonesy (me too, but what the heck.)

Add pictures here
✖

I have clean hands. Yours are getting dirtier and dirtier. Your nose is getting longer, too. :)

Videotron and Look are big companies enough to have all their own servers. Delphi Supernet, probably not. When they went out of business, all their customers were served for a while by Look.ca. When I wanted an high-speed internet, Look.ca had none for my area (they still don't). Then I switched to Videotron. The only problem I ever had with Delphi Supernet was they overcharged me for one year and it took me months to get my money back. Also, I posted from many worsktations and cafés internet in the world since I travel fairly.

No, facts have been stated and proved. You are just getting madder. Sign of your craziness.

More dementia.
Add pictures here
✖

And dsuper.net used look.ca servers. That's why the abuse complaints were dirtected there.
[snip useless drivel]

Ah, finally an admission of sorts. Why not just admit it in the first place, in stead of being such a stubborn fool? Is it because you are of French descent that you are so incredibly stupid?

Those aren't facts. They're your opinion, and have that much weight (none).

Ooops, looks like you can't stand not being wrong for even a whole sentence. I'm not mad, just perplexed by your monomania, and your trollish ways - but you calling me crazy is quite ironic.
Called videotron today. They're going to look into it. :)
--
Jonesy

Add pictures here
✖

damn, Jonesy are you a little defensive. get under your skin. I'm sorry you a fool and he proved it.
Add pictures here
✖

Ok Jonesy I'm sorry we don't own a tricked out shopping cart. I've driven a few cars in my life and I know what divetrain layout is better for all out performance not wet weather or snow.
Add pictures here
✖

If you owned a car at all, I'm sure it would be a Hyundai. What "we" are you talking about? Your other personalities? Or your mom and dad, whose car is the only one you drive?

You haven't owned any cars. It's obvious that you are a bench racer, and nothing else. Mommy's calling again - time to do your chores.
--
Jonesy

P.S. That Porsche AWD car? I guess it's not an all-out performance
✖

now Jonsey just because your mommy hooked you up with that new Neon does not make you cool, and no you can't fit spinners on it. Jonesy I pay more in taxes than you could make in 3 years, how much have you made the first week I doubt it's more than me.
dumbass can you say GT2 which wheels drive that, oh yeah. Ferrari better than any lambo, Viper, McLearan, I'll stop because Sanitor has you using up all your brain power which form your various post is very low or lacking.
Add pictures here
✖
- you can have a mutual admiration society. I call it the Total Dumbass Lovefest. Hey, you could call saintor too - I have his phone number. Or does your mommy still keep you away from the phone?
--
Jonesy
.

Add pictures here
✖

how can you kick me I'm above you.
Add pictures here
✖
(Steve Grauman) wrote:

can I have some of your retirement check. isn't great that great minds think alike.
Add pictures here
✖

are you upset both of us are correct and you have nothing to say to the contrary??
Add pictures here
✖

HA!!
Add pictures here
✖

like I said nothing to say.
Add pictures here
✖

Exactly.
Add pictures here
✖

I know you have nothing to say your a dumbass.
Add pictures here
✖

I have not read those comparison tests that you're writing about but I guess none included neither a chipped A4 1.8T nor a 3.0, and probably not either a 1.9TDI 130 PS. You wouldn't believe what those TDI's are capable of thanks to their huge torque already at tilt.

While I must concede the Quattro has now become a bit outdated if we compare it to the 4WD of a Subaru Impreza STI or a Mitsubishi EVO, if you believe it's dead weight it's probably because you've never tried a Quattro. And anyone will tell you that a stock Quattro is not usually more fun, but it's way much safer everywhere except driving downhill - and then it's still probably just as safe as any Honda.
JP Roberts
Add pictures here
✖
I had a 2001 Honda accord EX-I4 manual for the past 2.5yrs - and then sold it in two seconds when I drove the 2001 A41.8Tq (with sports package) the other day!
What can I say - unbelievable, the torque, power and Quattro is amazing! I didn't get nearly the same excitement for the A4 2.8q. (and one of my friends has a chipped 99 A41.8Tq - that put a bigger smile on my face let me tell you!!!)
I test drove the Acura TSX last summer (ps I'm from England and now living in Canada) and I was not impressed - For me personally there is no comparison.
Well I sold my accord last November, and I am still saving money to this day to put a big chunk down on the 2002 A41.8Tq. Yep I going for the new shape!
The 325 BMW just did not give me the big smile on my face that the A4 gave me - yes it's all about smiles for me! yes the BMW was refined and silky smooth engine - but that A4 - throw that car round a corner at 80 km/h and.. and... oops sorry I seem to be smiling again.
Anyway that's just my opinion!
Add pictures here
✖