Audi A4: suspension damage after only 35K

Page 5 of 5
(Jonesy) says:

Abso-freakin'-lutely. The concept is dumb from start to finish, and has very little to do with DRIVING. As in "the ultimate DRIVING machine."
On 3 Apr 2004 18:14:23 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@pobox.com (Chris Campbell) wrote:

I had a tie (track) rod end go at less than 30K miles on my A6 Avant. I drive quite gently - that whats suits the car :-). There was a recall on some Audis for track rod ends but, of course, mine was not covered. I think this is still a weak spot on some Audis.