Audi a4 tdi 130...help

My 2002 audi a4 tdi 130bhp has let me down.The coolant warning light illuminated and on checking the coolant level I found the coolant expansion tank almost full of oil!!!
The car is out of warranty and the dealer is giving me the run around,has anyone come across this problem with Audi or any of the VAG tdi engines?If so,what causes it?or perhaps someone could kindly direct me to audis service bulletin site.Thanks in advance.
Hi Most common cause of oil in the coolant blown head gasket or the oil cooler at the oil filter. Regards Yoda

expansion
service

expansion
service
No warranty on engine on a 2002 model? Jeez. Where are you? (country)
If dealer gives you a cold shoulder, I'd talk to Audi HQ in your country. This can't be right. If it is; threaten to go public.
Regards Rune
What? Ireland's vehicle warranty is only 1 year?
--
R Green

"Alan" < snipped-for-privacy@nospam.no> wrote in message
Also depends on mileage, Audi wouldn't sort my A4 going rusty at 2 years old cos it had done 67K miles. Warranty only for 60K. HQ waste of time. Said I had to take it to some bodyshop 30 miles away to be inspected as dealer wasn't authorised. Got a new BMW 530d now. Beautiful car.
RB

around,has
engines?If