Audi A4 TDi - General

I have recently purchased a Audi TDi 1.9 and I am very happy with it despite the high mileage 365000 km (230,000miles) as it drives very well and has always been maintained by the same Audi dealer since new.
The next service requires the timing belt to be changed and will be expensive but I am keen to look after the car as I plan to keep it thoughout my 3 year stay here in Sweden, in which time I will probably clock up till 500,000 km on the clock.
So... this is the question to you experience Audi owners. Is it worth my while to PLAN to keep this car for the next 3 years or should i trade it in now for a younger model.
Thanks
Pete
"Peter66" wrote: > I have recently purchased a Audi TDi 1.9 and I am very happy > with it despite the high mileage 365000 km (230,000miles) as > it drives very well and has always been maintained by the same > Audi dealer since new. > > The next service requires the timing belt to be changed and > will be expensive but I am keen to look after the car as I > plan to keep it thoughout my 3 year stay here in Sweden, in > which time I will probably clock up till 500,000 km on the > clock. > > So... this is the question to you experience Audi owners. Is > it worth my while to PLAN to keep this car for the next 3 > years or should i trade it in now for a younger model. > > Thanks > > Pete
I should add that the car is a 1997 model first sold in 1998, to its previous owner.