Audi A6 1.8T Changing a rear light cluster DIY or a garage job ?

Does anyone no if this is an 'easy' job or is it best left to an expert. Normally would not have hesitated to do this type of job, but after the painful knuckle tearing experience of changing a front indicator bulb...
I have no Manual so if anyone has some advice I would really appreciate it. Thanks Stuart
A 2002 A6 rear stop light is hidden by the trunk cover. 3 min job.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

says...

BTW my model is a 1998. Thanks Stuart