Audi A6 1,9TDI - Turbo problems

Hi. I have some problem with the turbo. It works on and off during cold and warm temprature. Any suggestion to what causes this behavour?

Reply to
Jørn Furnes

Hard to see what you mean by this. Are you saying that the amount of boost you're getting is dependent on ambient temperature, or dependent on water temp, or oil temp? Tell us in more detail what you are observing and under what conditions.

/Robert

Reply to
Robert

Jørn Furnes said the following on 15/08/2004 18:23:

I had similar problems and it turned out to be a faulty condenser.

Paul.

Reply to
Paul Anderson

Reply to
Jørn Furnes

Is it possible to replace the condenser myself, or do I have to deliver the car for reparation?

Reply to
Jørn Furnes

I would say the MAF is faulty. See

It is a very common problem.