audi a6

Prodajem ili mijenjam Audi A 6 2,5 tdi avant quattro 96 god 172000 km

Sounds like the cambelt's snapped.
Peter -- "Diamonds are what I really need - think I'll rob a store, escape the law, and live in Italy. Lately, my luck has been so bad, you know the roulette wheel, it's a crooked deal, I'm losing all I had."