audi a6

Does anyone know where the oil filter is on a 2.7t? I just bought the card and want to change the oil. Also is the oilf drain plug the hex plug I see on the fibbed pan?

On my S4 2.7tt, the filter is located on the drivers side, near the front of the engine, and mounted quite low. Access is from below, after removing the big underside shield.
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd
Exactly right. Do you know where the secondary air pump is located?
daytripper wrote:

The components for the Secondary Air Injection (AIR) system are located under the air distributor between the intake manifold and the plenum chamber. Looking at the engine while standing at the front of the vehicle, the pump motor is located at the back of the engine, just to the right of the engine centerline, standing up on a bracket, and is plumbed to the right and left Combination valves located at the rear of each cylinder head.
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd
Is this the same pump that only runs when the car is started cold? If so, how do I change the motor?