Audi A6 board computer

Does anyone know what is the problem and how I can solve it.
I have Audi A6 1.8t -99. Normally there is a radio channel information on the bord computer display.
Once the alarm display "gasolin ending" lighted up and the radio channel information stayed under the alarm...of course.. but anyway after the filling of the tank the radio channel information did not get back.
Kari.E , Finland
Kari wrote:

I have a '99 A6 2.8 in USA, so I don't know if mine is similar to yours. However, on mine, there is a button on the bottom side of the winshield wipers stalk (right of steering wheel). If you push and hold the button it will reset calculated average values for mph and fuel economy. If you just push and release, it will turn off the computer display. Perhaps you may have bumped this button and turned it off? Hope this helps.
Stu